We are making the world more beautiful, one logo, website and color at a time.
Short About Web, Graphic Design & Motion Graphics
- Your brand new website.
- A landing page for your specific product, event or service.
- Your logo.
- Your brand colors.
- Facebook Page Package. Cover photo/cover video and profile picture in your brand style. And of course the same for what ever social media.
- Your business cards. (Design, your approval, ordering print, having them sent to your address).
- Renewing your brand. (Reshaping your logo, slightly refreshing the colors to fit with current trends).
- A short video for your Facebook Ad. Explaining your product with animations.
Graphic design is:
That effect happens to be making you look and feel trustworthy, qualitative and consistent across all media channels.
We have come to realize that every customer is tremendously different, and every project has its own custom need. There is no one-size-fits-all in the web and graphic world. If you want quick, cheap solutions, you have come to the wrong place, as we place our focus on custom work before generic re-used material.
Therefore we want to have a really good talk before we get going, and all the way through the project. We value personal interaction, whether in person, over the phone or a whole lot of emails.
In short. Expect us to email your sketches quite often, and be ready to reply with your feedback. We care for the project like a newborn baby, and are striving for the end result to be pleasing.
The strength of your graphic profile is the personal touch. We can absolutely help you set up a quick Facebook page or a Shopify store—no problem—but we absolutely delight in building something from the sketching stage all the way to a fully developed web site or graphic profile. You can read such a story with MacLaren Barbers, who are giving us a lot of time and trust to shape the brand.
Up To Date Technology and Knowledge
We are working hard to keep up with new technologies, though we realize that jumping from trend to trend all the time only reduces the quality of skills. So we stick with our frameworks, code languages, and design programs, and occasionally add a new one to the stack if it really is lifting the work load. In this way we really get to know our way around the programs of choice.
However, we understand that responsive design is no longer a negotiable, and therefore never release a web product that is not looking good on a mobile. Optimizing your page speed to load fine on 3 or 4G, is absolutely necessary. How does google currently read your page? What code snippets does the engines put most weight to. These things change at a steady pace, and it is essential that we keep an eye out for the changes.
The world is developing and so are we.
When It’s Finished It’s Yours
Some design agencies keep the files and require you to pay royalties whenever you use the logo you just paid to get made. When we finish a product you own it and can use it in any way you want.
However this is speaking of the finished products like an image, poster, logo including the vectors files, and such—we do not promise to give you our working files, templates and tools though we might do it in certain situations.
The Freelancer Stack
I (Benjamin) will be on the other end of the line when your email me, and we will work together from the beginning. If I need more resources, I will pull in different professionals I know and create a custom team for your demands. Pitch your project to me, and I will build the team needed.
Some if the services that I can provide through my Freelance Stack:
- News/feature articles, including professional interviews (in Swedish).
- High-end, human translation between Swedish and English.
- Facebook Marketing. (Know a crew that specializes in this field).
This all goes into our Managing Everything policy. Read more below.
Ultimately it is our goal that you should be able to lower your shoulders, let go of the stress, and just be available to discuss our sketches and the emerging products from time to time.
We handle all the technical parts. We order what is necessary to get your project up and going. For example:
- We order your domain space. (And give you access, just in case).
- We order your business cards and send them to your address.
- We make use of our freelancer stack to order additional skills, holding the project together and ensuring quality and uniformity.
In short. We got you covered. Of course you may handle any of these parts yourself if you have the time on your hands to synchronize everything.
Want to get started?
You may email in English, Swedish or Norwegian.