We are making the world more beautiful, one logo, website and color at a time.
Short About Web, Graphic Design & Motion Graphics
- Facebook Page Package. Cover photo/cover video and profile picture in your brand style.
- Your brand new website.
- A landing page for your specific product, event or service.
- Your logo.
- Your brand colors.
- Your business cards. (Design, your approval, ordering print, having them sent to your address).
- Renewing your brand. (Reshaping your logo, slightly refreshing the colors to fit with current trends).
- A short video for your Facebook Ad. Explaining your product with animations.
Graphic design is:
That effect happens to be making you awesome!
We have come to realize that every customer is different, and every project has its own custom need. There is no one-size-fits-all in the web and graphic world. Therefore we want to have a really good talk before we get going. We value personal interaction, whether in person, over the phone or a whole lot of emails.
In short. Expect us to email your sketches quite often, and be ready to reply with your feedback.
The strength of your graphic profile is the personal touch. We can absolutely help you set up a quick Facebook page or a Shopify store—no problem—but we absolutely delight in building something from the sketching stage all the way to a fully developed web site or graphic profile. You can read such a story with MacLaren Barbers, who are giving us a lot of time and trust to shape the brand.
Up To Date Technology and Knowledge
We are always keeping up with new technologies. We understand that responsive design is no longer a negotiable, and optimizing your page speed to load fine on 3 or 4G, is absolutely necessary. The world is developing and so are we.
When It’s Finished It’s Yours
Some design agencies keep the files and require you to pay royalties whenever you use the logo you just paid to get made. When we finish a product you own it and can use it in any way you want. We want to give you freedom to leave and not be held hostage to us. However, if you like us, we are more than happy to do your work for you.
The Freelancer Stack
I (Benjamin) will be on the other end of the line when your email me, and we will work together from the beginning. But if you need extra services, I connect into my network of hard-working, high-quality friends in the industry.
Some if the services that I can provide through my Freelance Stack:
- Content writing. (Know a great freelance jounalist).
- Translation between Swedish and English.
- Facebook Marketing. (Know a crew that specializes in this field).
You may meet some of the people here.
This all goes into our Managing Everything policy. Read more below.
Ultimately it is our goal that you should be able to lower your shoulders, let go of the stress, and just comment on our sketches from time to time.
We handle all the technical parts. We order what is necessary to get your project up and going. For example:
- We order your domain space. (And give you access, just in case).
- We order your business cards and send them to your address.
- We make use of our freelancer stack to order additional skills, and ensuring the quality.
In short. We got you covered. Of course you may handle any of these parts by yourself if that makes more sense to you.
Want to get started?
You may email in English, Swedish or Norwegian.